sissy323_#2

Banned
Your IGN
sissy323​
Your SteamID
Server
TTT Vanilla​
Why you should be unbanned
I come to report a ban from the "TTT Vanilla" server for an unfair ban, or rather another way; a ban without justification.​
In short, I was quietly on the "TTT Vanilla" server, but suddenly a message appears on the screen telling me that I have been permanently banned, without me using a game hack on June 14, 2021 at 07:10 p.m.​
Whoever was responsible for the ban, would like to speak to him directly about the issue and have an answer about it please, thank you.​
20210614191809_1.jpg
-Sissy323​
PS: The word "VAC" found in the URL of my profile, was put by a scammer who dominated my profile and edited my URL so that supposedly "The VAC system will act faster" (That was years ago, but in a way I can't edit it, and it stayed there), and it is totally different to the current VAC of my account, since I leave the hacks after the VAC involved for certain personal issues, it also means that I do not hack at the moment in which I was banned, to close this and that they do not suffer more deviations on the subject.

Temar

Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
The hacking incident in question was from the 13th, the evidence has admin+ info, ill get someone else to also verify and handle this

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hiya, just commenting to say I've received the evidence from Temar and will be reviewing it shortly.

sissy323_#2

Banned
also why did you create a 2nd forum account?
Yes, i write down wrong my email and i couldnt change it because the web said that i dont have a password and when i wanted to make it, they said they going to send me that password to the email, wich that email they were going to send the password was the wrong one, so there was no more other option than make another one.

sissy323_#2

Banned
The hacking incident in question was from the 13th, the evidence has admin+ info, ill get someone else to also verify and handle this
Wait, what do you mean "The Hacking Incident from the 13th"?

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
After reviewing what Temar provided, I believe there is sufficient evidence of you using cheats on our server. The footage shows you tracing people through walls on several occasions. You were also banned for hacking on SGM by @Voca on May 31st for using wallhacks/ESP.

I will be denying this appeal, but will leave the thread unlocked if you'd like one final opportunity to post.

Please stop hacking on Garry's Mod servers.
~Pierogi

sissy323_#2

Banned
After reviewing what Temar provided, I believe there is sufficient evidence of you using cheats on our server. The footage shows you tracing people through walls on several occasions. You were also banned for hacking on SGM by @Voca on May 31st for using wallhacks/ESP.

I will be denying this appeal, but will leave the thread unlocked if you'd like one final opportunity to post.

~Pierogi
In May 31st i was on classes, that cant be possible

sissy323_#2

Banned

~Pierogi

Neither in that present day i used hacks, because I have not had and installed a hack for a long time, since that VAC made me learn a lesson, but its impossible that i was on May 31st, since i never joined SMG servers (since well, they are serious) and plus i was on classes that day and i didnt join a single server on GMOD in all the day, and extra i was doing homework.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Neither in that present day i used hacks, because I have not had and installed a hack for a long time, since that VAC made me learn a lesson, but its impossible that i was on May 31st, since i never joined SMG servers (since well, they are serious) and plus i was on classes that day and i didnt join a single server on GMOD in all the day, and extra i was doing homework.
Negative, you were using hacks that were so bad, they got picked up by SGM's anticheat.

Since I am 100% confident in the evidence for your ban, I will be locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.