Rejected Smoke grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent moe

Legacy
Add night-vision and infared goggles for players who use smoke grenades, that is when they throw one they can alternate between each one for the entirety of the smoke cloud. Maybe make this a T or D only item so activating it will make your eyes glow red or green and players can see the blips through the cloud?

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
If this is possible, I’d like to see one of them, probably the infra-red deal. This is a great idea that would add another level of strategy and more use to smoke grenades

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Add night-vision and infared goggles for players who use smoke grenades, that is when they throw one they can alternate between each one for the entirety of the smoke cloud. Maybe make this a T or D only item so activating it will make your eyes glow red or green and players can see the blips through the cloud?
I can prob just make a smoke for T and D that only they and their teammates can look through and other players not. then you don't need the goggles.
+1

Last edited:

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I think this could be a detective function tbh
+1

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
It would be a very situational gadget, however I can see the use for it, so +1

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Rejecting this. We can revisit it in the future, but there are too many things to be done with TTT/the community at large for us to be able to take this on for at least a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.