Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'm not harping on him for making friends??? Please reread my comment. I've made friends here, and even reconnected with people I haven't seen in a long time. The point of my comment was that this is a ridiculous thing to consider losing friends over.
Pierogi said that he is upset because people that he considered friends seem to be taking advantage of that by exploiting his general leniency. Its not the actions, but the exploitation.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
can you guys stop slowly killing your server and start speeding it up??

this is kinda killing it cause funny people are leaving, but there has to be some other stuff that would kill it faster

i will contact my mutuals!

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
warning for derailing, this is a serious matter that demands attention on how you guys let a twice perma'd guy come back seriously how the fuck bro
many men had tried to take him and that many men were dead

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
i can change we can all change texas red changed to good and then he changed to evil and then he changed to good again but then he changed back to evil but then he changed good and evil one more time but now hes back to good so i can change too i think and i forgive texas red

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
He’s still evil you liar
i can change we can all change texas red changed to good and then he changed to evil and then he changed to good again but then he changed back to evil but then he changed good and evil one more time but now hes back to good so i can change too i think and i forgive texas red

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
I remember when I used to have a good time on ttt, many nights coming home from work I would take some hydro and drink a few beers and play some games with my friends but this place changed…

Status
Not open for further replies.