Important Statement on Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
I do apologize for my actions and that warn was justified.
Also. question. What’s a COI ban?
Conflict of interest, basically a permaban for more wild stuff beyond hacking, such causing a metric fuck ton of drama (like what happened here), doing crazy shit while harassing people (like... here again with the first coi, sort of, maybe chicken is a better example), or doing stuff I can't mention here because dc

Orion

He is Exalted
Legacy
my question is how the HELL did you guys allow him back after getting a permaban twice?

Everlong

VIP
Conflict of interest, basically a permaban for more wild stuff beyond hacking, such causing a metric fuck ton of drama (like what happened here), doing crazy shit while harassing people (like... here again with the first coi, sort of, maybe chicken is a better example), or doing stuff I can't mention here because dc
ah, thanks for defining that.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
my question is how the HELL did you guys allow him back after getting a permaban twice?
He was framed the first time, the second time he let his gay son Dustin use his computer, this time his dark alter ego took control did it but AHG isn't ready for a serious conversation on mental health and dark personas. Texas shouldn't be banned for something his gay son or alter ego did. I do think Dustin should be banned for the time being and that Texas agrees to go to therapy before coming back

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
He was framed the first time, the second time he let his gay son Dustin use his computer, this time his dark alter ego took control did it but AHG isn't ready for a serious conversation on mental health and dark personas. Texas shouldn't be banned for something his gay son or alter ego did. I do think Dustin should be banned for the time being and that Texas agrees to go to therapy before coming back
AHG doesn't realize that some people have multiple people live inside their brain and they treat them all the same. Its honestly disgusting that they don't account for mentally different people!

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I warned Texas about kicking his gay son Dustin in the head but he didn’t listen. Dustin is a Luke in this Star Wars.

wickedplayer494

Legacy
I think we really shouldn't beat around the bush. It should really just be called "treason".

KaiwanHaaztre

Banned
"I would've considered many of these people my friends."
Dude, it's a Discord/GMod server. Stop acting like a high school girl whose boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. This isn't real drama, this doesn't matter in any real way, and I think your reaction is actually insane if you're going to end friendships or whatever because people made jokes about this.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Dude, it's a Discord/GMod server. Stop acting like a high school girl whose boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. This isn't real drama, this doesn't matter in any real way, and I think your reaction is actually insane if you're going to end friendships or whatever because people made jokes about this.
I apologize for showing emotions. From now on, I will be a robot that only speaks in binary. 01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000

KaiwanHaaztre

Banned
I apologize for showing emotions. From now on, I will be a robot that only speaks in binary. 01100010 01100101 01100101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01101111 01101111 01110000
Do you overreact to everything in your life, or is this just how you act in online communities?

dogewant2be

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
yeah whats your ahg KD? thought so

Status
Not open for further replies.