Rejected Stuka Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlememe

Small Talk
VIP
Legacy

Scary :oops:o_O:sneaky:

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
The thumbnail shows a plane with a swastika on it. I despise this and want no signs of hate on MY community. This suggestion will be rejected and your permissions to make threads will be removed.

Pomegranate

Banned
Legacy
Guys Meatwad aka Femboy Gaming 420 has brought up a valid point and I would like this post removed immediately. We dont tolerate this kind of behaviour here... Me and littlememe have talked about this and he has come to an understanding that his actions were misguided. Sorry to anyone this has affected, my dms are open to those with further complaints.

Thread Locked and Denied

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Lol ofc the brit is salty about the stuka sound, keep whining about the blitz crumpet eater, as for a timestamp I think 0:19-0:24 would be perfect.

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
All jokes aside though I can see why such a jihad sound could have negative connotations for some people and I have a less controversial choice which would ultimately achieve the same purpose, namely the Tie fighters from star wars and their fly by noises (Which are funnily enough inspired by stuka sirens) potential timestamps at 0:08-0:12, 0:26-0:30 and 0:36-40 :

Last edited:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Rejected due to lack of community support

Status
Not open for further replies.