Solved T buying issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan

Expert Member
So basically I bought T says that it went through and then I don't have t next round and I dont have the t buy either in my inventory.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Had you already bought a t round that map?

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
but that doesnt explain why it would disappear
Thought I’d ask since you’re only able to buy and use a t round once per map, but if that isn’t the case then I don’t know. I’ll yield to the devs.

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
There is really no info with this. Did you get a Lua error? Does it show you still have the item in Pointshop? How many rounds were left? Were you a detective?

A PSA for everyone out there, bug reports with the level of info as your mom saying "The internet isn't working do you know why?" Is not helpful.

Aidan

Expert Member
There is really no info with this. Did you get a Lua error? Does it show you still have the item in Pointshop? How many rounds were left? Were you a detective?

A PSA for everyone out there, bug reports with the level of info as your mom saying "The internet isn't working do you know why?" Is not helpful.
No, No, , last round, and No.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I have had this happen to me also, no errors or anything

uvultimateoreo

VIP
I heard complaints about this on the server last night as well. People were saying no errors, first time buying T and they were not receiving it, but points were still getting deducted.

Peter

Senior Moderator
Prestigious
VIP
For example... I buy Traitor first round, but get it on round number 3. I do not really mind it. I just do not to seem care about having a simple innocent round and then having traitor the round after. So the only thing I can tell you is not to buy t round on the last round. That is all I can say.

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Idk if anyone mentioned it, sometimes if you die right before the round starts, it won't give you the T round. You end up needing to sell it and buy it again

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Have fun with 10GB files when you just want to clip the last 20 seconds
You know there is an option to do that right?

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Idk if anyone mentioned it, sometimes if you die right before the round starts, it won't give you the T round. You end up needing to sell it and buy it again
You can just holster and reequip it - you dont have to sell and buy

Status
Not open for further replies.