Pending T weapon - Poison dart gun

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
One idea for a traitor weapon in Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) could be a "poison dart gun." This weapon could be designed to look like a regular dart gun, but instead of firing darts, it fires small darts filled with a fast-acting poison. When a player is hit with one of these darts, they will become quickly and violently ill, making them easy targets for the traitor to eliminate. The poison could be easily cured by a medical syringe, so if the poisoned player is able to reach a health station in time, they can be saved. However, if they are not able to receive medical attention quickly enough, they will be eliminated from the game. This weapon could add an interesting element of strategy to TTT, as players must weigh the risks and benefits of trying to help a poisoned teammate versus leaving them to their fate in order to avoid being poisoned themselves.

Tenta

VIP
Legacy
One idea for a traitor weapon in Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) could be a "poison dart gun." This weapon could be designed to look like a regular dart gun, but instead of firing darts, it fires small darts filled with a fast-acting poison. When a player is hit with one of these darts, they will become quickly and violently ill, making them easy targets for the traitor to eliminate. The poison could be easily cured by a medical syringe, so if the poisoned player is able to reach a health station in time, they can be saved. However, if they are not able to receive medical attention quickly enough, they will be eliminated from the game. This weapon could add an interesting element of strategy to TTT, as players must weigh the risks and benefits of trying to help a poisoned teammate versus leaving them to their fate in order to avoid being poisoned themselves.
if its an over time one hit this sounds busted as hell, like everything i wish flare gun was

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
I feel like the poison dart been suggested over 3 times now... xD

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
i think we should make a fart dart, a dart that makes you release a toxic gas like tear gas but worse