Taking a break by hitting the road

Reda-Lex

Tatical Lurker
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'm resigning today, it's not a farewell, i will be back, i enjoy this place too much to leave completely.

I'm back at it with those crazy ideas. I am going to attempt to do a trip across all Europe by hitchhiking only, by using little to no money.
I already tried something kind of similar 3 years ago with my bicycle. https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/my-road-trip-attempt-without-money.49246/ I gave up on the second day, after i had 2 flat and broke the tools to repair my bike the first day. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This time i hope it will be different, i already tried hitchhiking a few times 2 years ago. Now i'm confident about it, i worked on this project for more than a year.
I wanted to start March 15th, 2020, but 2 days before leaving, Europe started to shut down. My backpack was ready, i had no job since i left it to do this project.(They did take me back). So in the meantime, i came back here on AHG/SGM, while waiting for an appropriate moment. This might not be the perfect moment, but i am vaccinated so i'll try and see how far i can go. This project means a lot to me, this was sort of one of my childhood dreams, this is also a way for me to change career after it and fix a few issues in my life, like helping me be more social.
I will start in a few minutes here's a rough plan of what i have planned to do(If i don't get bored of it/If covid let me do it) : Map

If are from the EU and you want to meet up for a simple hi, a drink, idk? I'm always up to meet 'new' people, send me a dm on discord :D Reda-Lex#0201

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I'm thankful that you trained me quite well and I hope you have a good time.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Bon voyage monsieur Reda-Lex

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Bro I'll miss you!
Hit me up when you are in the Netherlands and I'll take you to the best friend chicken place ?

Logically

You can't handle me. Not even with instructions.
Prestigious
VIP+
Legacy
Hopefully everything goes well and you stay safe! Keep us updated if you want to :)

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
I hope you have an amazing journey throughout your travels! Best of luck and have fun!

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Reda I remember your first post about this in SGM! This is extraordinarily freaking awesome that you're going at it again. That map just looks amazing. I wish you the best of luck and safety my friend. Should take some photos to send if you ever have the time, I'd love to see what your journey is like. Stay safe and enjoy yourself!! (Also remember to heed the advice from the last thread ;) )