Rejected Talk power limiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Dad

Banned
VIP
Hello everyone, friendly dad here.

My suggestion is simple: some people talk too much in game, and theyre talk power is way too high. Worse, is if the population is less than 17 or so, they just dont have a talk meter.

I am of course referring to SirKatBat, UltimateOreo, and The Memelord.

they talk so god damn much its like the server has 85 people in it. they push to talk when they laugh, when they scream, when they fart, whateve. I like playing with them, but have to mute them before i lose my mind, the problem is that no one else does, and cannot hear anyone else make callouts.

they talk too many. Ive prepared a custom plugin that detects when all 3 players are in game. it will then perform a gag on 2 of of the 3 if one of the three is talking; since all 3 were raised in a god damn barn somewhere in russia and cant detect when another human has began a sentence before them.

thanks

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I don't think garrys mod multiplayer is your game then

The Memelord

VIP
Legacy
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR PEOPLE, LOG OFF OF THE INTERNET AND GO BACK TO LIVING IN THE WOODS LIKE THE REDNECK BUMFUCK YOU ARE

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
XD Holy hell. But yeah, like Max said, hold down tab and hit the little speaker icon by their name

The Memelord

VIP
Legacy
He knows how to mute people guys. He just doesn't want to go through the effort of actually clicking on the speaker.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I'm just going to deny this suggestion as it wont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.