Implemented Tembot repop ping

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Currently the bot only pings @Repop US. It pings you every time someone repops with a cooldown of 2 hours between each ping. I think it would be a good idea to make the bot ping based on timezones for example: it would ping @Repop EU during 6PM-12PM UTC-1 and the same timeframe for a US timezone. You can play around with the timeframes and maybe make it go into the afternoon too, see what works, but I think it would be a nice feature to have.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I'm not entirely opposed to this, but how would this be any different to repopping EU during EU times and modded during NA times?

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I'm not entirely opposed to this, but how would this be any different to repopping EU during EU times and modded during NA times?
If you repop EU right now it gives you the quickjoin link from the old eu ttt server which has been dead for 3 months. And if you just make it so it gives a quickjoin link for modded then vanilla would be left behind and vice versa

Last edited:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Currently the bot only pings @Repop US. It pings you every time someone repops with a cooldown of 2 hours between each ping. I think it would be a good idea to make the bot ping based on timezones for example: it would ping @Repop EU during 6PM-12PM UTC-1 and the same timeframe for a US timezone. You can play around with the timeframes and maybe make it go into the afternoon too, see what works, but I think it would be a nice feature to have.
I would even say 4pm-2am for each timezone, since there are +/- 1-2 hours in each continent. During times that they overlap it could ping both