TEXAS RED - New Video/Introduction!

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
HELLO everyone, just wanted to stop by and formally introduce myself as the new owner of this account!

My name is Texas Red. I'm 12 and currently studying philosophy, and trying to uncover the truths of the world and human nature. Right now I'm trying to learn everything I can, and I've found AHG to be a fascinating community, I can't get enough of playing here. Interesting there's a lot of overlap between my research and the gameplay of these servers, each round helping me get a little closer to the metaphysical solutions we have been questioning for years. Many classic philosophical explorations come up within gameplay, and while many may not have an eye for it, I hope this video helps you think of the server in a more thorough, spiritual, philosophical way.

"He took from his surroundings what was needed, and made of it something more."

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
1670289864979.png
Can someone fix this please? I'm not permanently banned from the forums, and my banned account has nothing to do with my new one. Please?

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Hello to all of the fans of Texas Red TTT! With the release of the new Texas Red TTT video on YouTube, I am overwhelmed by the positive reception and help.

This guy is the new face of the server! The new red player icon has been a hit!

I do not have all the statistics at my fingertips, but I can assure you that a significant number of new players have downloaded TTT since the video has been released!

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Can’t wait for the new funny man of the server, I spent too long in the spotlight I need a break, you’re gonna kill this shit texas