Not open for further replies.

Texas Red

Banned
Your username
Texas Red​
Reason listed for ban
I dont know I guess I counted too much in the counting channel.​
Why should you be unbanned
I was unjustly banned from the counting channel by someone who hates me for calling them out after they threatened to kill me and my entire family.
I was just banned for no reason from the counting channel and it makes me really mad cause if you knew me you would know I love counting.
people are always saying "oh texas you and your counting" or something like "texas is you counting again?" so ya knows people always know I loves counting.
Bonks threatened to kill me and my entire family
And when I called him out on this he was enraged.

epSZEM4.png

Clearly, this proves bonks had a problem with me calling him out.
And when I didn't back down he sent his moderator goons after me to threaten me!
YLxJN80.png

I am fearing for my life and all I had left to calm down was the counting channel...
I have been suffering from severe anxiety and depression from these events.
I can't go outside anymore without feeling like someone's following me.
I feel like I am not safe in this community
Please watch this if you're deaf or blind

CHEW ON THIS ONE BONKS! HA!​

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
Why

Texas Red

Banned
cause they banned me from my favorite channel on the dizzy

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
To start this off, Texas, I warned you via dms not to keep restarting the count in #counting, you persisted, I officially warned you via Tembot, you ramped your operation up, and so I went ahead and locked you out of #counting.

My gut feeling tells me that you will immediately begin counting from 1 in #counting if you're given the opportunity, but I'm going to give you a second chance to prove my gut wrong. If you prove my gut right, I will be locking you out of #counting again.

Appeal Accepted, Ban is Not Voided

Status
Not open for further replies.