Not open for further replies.

Texas Red

Banned
Your username
Texas Red​
Reason listed for ban
I counted again in the counting channel​
Why should you be unbanned
The rules werent explained well in the counting channel infact there is only one rule​
WkrErAP.png
COUNTING!!!!!! also very unprofessional to insult someone when they're asking a genuine question about the rules of the server! infact bonks has been very unprofessional and weirdly aggressive to me for around a year​
I counted in the counting channel and you warned me for spam when I posted all my counts like 2 minutes to 1 hour apart! that's a false warn right there!!​
I AM AUTISTIC AND DONT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THINGS!!!! Either establish clear rules for the counting channel or let me fucking count please!!!!!!!!!​

Last edited:

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Do not post in Appeals/Reports you're not involved in.
Literally 1984

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Ya just gonna lock this till someone who has time can take care of this thread

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I will just take a moment here to note that in the rules channel it states:

HbPKe9u.png

And in your last appeal bonks stated
To start this off, Texas, I warned you via dms not to keep restarting the count in #counting, you persisted, I officially warned you via Tembot, you ramped your operation up, and so I went ahead and locked you out of #counting.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
As per the last appeal, you proved my gut right, it took 50 minutes for you to break the condition, as rather than count along with everyone else in #counting, you began counting up from 1A to 2B, 3C, etc. You are again locked out of #counting, and you will not be unlocked from #counting until next year.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.