Maybe not all of them but some would be nice

RyanHighman

Lead Sadmin
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
+1 just for spy

I know one of the things mentioned in feedback was that someone wanted entire packs to be used for things like weapons and models. While that is a possibility for rotational items, it isn’t gonna work out too well with general player models/weapons because there is such a thing as having too much. I’m cool with one of these being added, but don’t think adding more than one is a great idea, unless multiple of them receive a lot of support

sweaty_gus

Legacy
+1 just for spy

I know one of the things mentioned in feedback was that someone wanted entire packs to be used for things like weapons and models. While that is a possibility for rotational items, it isn’t gonna work out too well with general player models/weapons because there is such a thing as having too much. I’m cool with one of these being added, but don’t think adding more than one is a great idea, unless multiple of them receive a lot of support
maybe for the moment just add a few but when idk TF2 birthday comes a full blown 10 character pack drops

Tomoe

Cute Bunny UwU
Prestigious
Legacy
+1 I want to see these get added

Tomoe

Cute Bunny UwU
Prestigious
Legacy

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
and you dont need the have tf2 installed
fuck yea +1

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
All of the average sized characters like sniper, spy, medic and scout would work, anything more would probably be too excessive or cartoony in size +1

metallia appericator

Supporter
+1 Happy Day in Paris (song)