Maybe not all of them but some would be nice

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
+1 just for spy

I know one of the things mentioned in feedback was that someone wanted entire packs to be used for things like weapons and models. While that is a possibility for rotational items, it isn’t gonna work out too well with general player models/weapons because there is such a thing as having too much. I’m cool with one of these being added, but don’t think adding more than one is a great idea, unless multiple of them receive a lot of support

sweaty_gus

Legacy
+1 just for spy

I know one of the things mentioned in feedback was that someone wanted entire packs to be used for things like weapons and models. While that is a possibility for rotational items, it isn’t gonna work out too well with general player models/weapons because there is such a thing as having too much. I’m cool with one of these being added, but don’t think adding more than one is a great idea, unless multiple of them receive a lot of support
maybe for the moment just add a few but when idk TF2 birthday comes a full blown 10 character pack drops

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
+1 I want to see these get added

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
and you dont need the have tf2 installed
fuck yea +1

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
All of the average sized characters like sniper, spy, medic and scout would work, anything more would probably be too excessive or cartoony in size +1

metallia appericator

Supporter
+1 Happy Day in Paris (song)