Important The AHG Store is Open for Business!

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hi everyone!
Ranks are now available for purchase at https://afterhoursgaming.gg/store.

Q: I purchased a rank, when will I get it?
A: Your forum rank will be updated immediately, and your in-game rank will be available as soon you join the servers (you'll have to rejoin if you were currently in game).

Q: I purchased a rank but didn't receive it, who should I go to for help?
A: Make sure you have linked your forums account to your Steam account at https://afterhoursgaming.gg/account/connected-accounts/. If this doesn't work, shoot me a DM on the forums and I'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

Q: Is there more content being added for VIPs?
A: Absolutely! Much more content will be added to the store over the next few weeks, including perks, weapon skins, models, and jihad sounds (modded only).

Q: Can I receive a refund if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
A: No. The benefits go into effect immediately, so we do not offer refunds. Issuing a chargeback will result in a permanent ban from all AHG services.

Q: Where's Elite?
A: We're simplifying the premium rank structure. Each server will have two permanent ranks and one monthly rank. In this case, VIP+ is effectively what Elite was on SGM - the best rank with access to all premium cosmetics. Unlike SGM, however, VIP+ will be localized only to TTT. The Elite rank on AHG will be available for purchase as soon as we can get some global perks ready, and will offer the monthly rank across all services. The price of Elite may go up if we expand into other games, but the base price for as long as we're just doing TTT, Minecraft, Forums, and Discord will be $25 monthly.

Q: Will there be Legendary?
A: Yes, with a twist. Legendary will be permanent Elite, and will cost $300. It will also be called Prestigious instead of Legendary.

Q: When will Elite and Legendary be available?
A: We're targeting July 4th, but it could be earlier or later than that depending on when Minecraft is released and other global benefits are ready.

Q: Does VIP+ autorenew?
A: Not yet, but we'll be adding that option soon.

Enjoy!
~Pierogi

Last edited:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Bumping for an update - post now includes reminder to link your Steam account to receive your rank.