Rejected The Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Essentially, this round is like a normal round of TTT, but no one can see. The screen is replaced with an entirely black one so this will make the game a lot more of a challenge, as now the game is more than just finding the traitors, its also a challenge to find any other players! In this game I feel like people rely too much on their sense of sight, which leads to their own detriment. This can help players resort to other senses in the game, like sound. Maybe there could even be an echo location feature. I like to think that players will like to be challenged and learn to play completely blind, as maybe one day they'll actually be blind and thank AHG and me for the gamemode idea, because it could be a sort of practice. A game is more than just your sights, or else it wouldn't have been made.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
TW pls!⚠️

Pomegranate

Banned
Legacy
I think it would be great if you could only see when you were standing still with a crowbar out this would allow sight without breaking the game!

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I think it would be great if you could only see when you were standing still with a crowbar out this would allow sight without breaking the game!
Good idea. Maybe players can see better the louder they are in game? This could be the echolocation feature. The player screams, and the screen reveals a small amount. The louder a player is, the more they could see. Players without a mic have dug their own grave.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Completely blind would be boring and annoying on maps where you can fall off.

I would say if you can see like a few feet and the rest is black fog that would be okay. If we do that ill +1 it

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This sounds fun as heck

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Where boys become men

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
This idea is interesting to me
+1 for how creative it is

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Cool idea, BUT sources sound design can be complete ass sometimes, so its not always reliable, but with some special feature like echo location or something of the sort it could be made more fair and fun

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I thought y'all were meme'ing about this but apparently not? -1 from me, I don't want to be blind and get 1 tapped with a shotty in the back.

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
Sounds fun but also sounds like a 10min+ round, perhaps only the players are invisible (+ visible crouching w/ crowbar)

Status
Not open for further replies.