Rejected The idea of a grace period is dumb

Big Ears

Giving someone the ability to kill someone for no reason other than "they were ID'ing a body they killed" makes no sense it is basically free RDM and give players the ability to just kill for basically no reason. I got killed in a TTT match after i killed someone who was attacking me and other people after that I id'ed the body and was immediatly killed for no reason other than ID'ing a body. I just don't get how you can freely kill someone for 3 seconds for no other reason than id'ing a body they killed. ( I need someone to explain to me how the grace period benefeits players and the game, and doesnt just give people the ability to RDM for 3 seconds)

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Look, if you kill someone, I'm not gonna die because I waited for you to id the body, I'm gonna die because I can't aim for shit, or take out a possible T -1

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I feel you have very much misunderstood the grace period.

Say Player A kills a traitor and player B kills A RIGHT after he identifies the body. Because it was inside the grace period, there was probably not enough time for Player B to realize A had killed a traitor.

Killing someone is ALWAYS a traitorous act. After the grace period however, killing a T is not.

chewie

Vanilla Player
VIP
Legacy
The amount of times i’ve been murdered waiting for someone to id a body they killed is countless

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
The amount of times i’ve been murdered waiting for someone to id a body they killed is countless
bruh... idk how to tell you this but grace period takes effect AFTER the body is IDed