The Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Well, I would really love to see this map get added and plus it's based on a great movie.
+1

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Looks a little small from the photos provided, but I'll have to check it out in-game later.

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
My favourite goofy 80s horror movie, i hope theres some cool easter eggs, if not at least nifty spots, will +1

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
My favourite goofy 80s horror movie, i hope theres some cool easter eggs, if not at least nifty spots, will +1
I usually prefer maps with weird shit or secrets, honestly don't think there's any or many on this map. I remember it feeling really great to play tho, a lot of ways you can lose someone following you or places to hide

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Time for Moleman's Map-Rating System

Layout: Great. Lots of open and closed spaces. Very few dead ends. Good-sized as well. 4/5

Lighting: Dynamic and fits the mood. A bit dark but it works. 4/5

Looks: Creepy. Before I even know what this was based on I was going to say it reminded me of an old horror/thriller movie. Generally looks good. Darkness enhances the atmosphere. 5/5

Fun Stuff: Working Security Cameras, elevator, weird UFO minigame thing. Not a whole lot but it's interesting. 3/5

Prop Bonus: Lots of throwable props everywhere, thought not a lot of them are very lethal. +1.

Overall Score: 17/20

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
its indeed not to small its big enough, but I did find some bugged textures around the map -1

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
its indeed not to small its big enough, but I did find some bugged textures around the map -1
Are these errors something that can be removed/fixed or is the map stuck like that? Don't know too much about GMod mapping.
Also I think I've seen a different version somewhere at some point with no errors, I'm sure I could find again

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Are these errors something that can be removed/fixed or is the map stuck like that? Don't know too much about GMod mapping.
Also I think I've seen a different version somewhere at some point with no errors, I'm sure I could find again
Yes, it can get fixed but atm we are focused on testing and adding them to the list.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Getting this one fixed up and optimized, accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.