Legacy
Your IGN
ducky​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:75747462​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I was banned for excessive mic spam even though I spammed just as much as other players but was banned after a rgag where I was just talking while someone else was mic spamming. Also for toxicity which is just pierogi not liking me and how I "target" him, which in this case was making a joke to kill the guy who gagged the whole server.​

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I have seen this and will respond as soon as possible. Due to the volume of evidence I need to go through and process, it will probably take a few days.

One thing I can answer now is the point on "excessive micspam". It's based on how many times you have been punished for micspam, not whether it was excessive relative to the rest of the server at the time.

TheDucky

Banned
VIP
Legacy
i don't care if it was relative to the server at the time i literally do the same things as other people and they don't get punished like I do, I get my first mic spam ban, 2 weeks, someone else gets their 3rd or 4th and its still 8 hours, just because of my SGM ban history, doesn't mean my bans should be special. If i was never rude to pierogi this ban would be 8 hours, but since I was rude to pierogi and he doesn't like me my bans are warranted to get bullshit dumped on.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Rather than continue going through hundreds of recordings, I'm just going to let the sheer volume of gags you received in the past 12 days speak for itself:
1624839228100.png
So you got to 28 punished instances of micspam in 12 days before I banned you. Given your history of micspam on SGM, it is entirely reasonable to ban you for excessive micspam on AHG.

Here's what led to your ban today:

I could go back through hundreds of more video clips from the past 10 days to try to find the instances of you targeting me after I gagged you, including KOSing me when I was your T buddy. But I think the evidence above is quite enough, and frankly, I would have given you a month if you were targeting a different staff member.

In all your appeals, you always claim that you are being targeted by staff unfairly. I would encourage you to actually listen for once and correct your behavior. If you don't, the next ban will be much longer.

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a DM on the forums.

~Pierogi

Attachments

• 1624836829255.png
    1624836829255.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.