Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRedStormer

Your username
TheRedSt0rmer​
Reason listed for ban
slurs​
Why should you be unbanned
I said ****** a few times. one of those times was referring to car transmission. I was just joking around and at first honestly didn't even know it was considered a slur. Regardless I just don't see how that counts towards an instant perm ban. like seriously there wasn't even a warning.​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hey Red, I am the one who banned you and I will get to this very soon but I do have one question

I said ****** a few times. one of those times was referring to car transmission.

You saw a members trans pride flag as their spray and then went and asked who the ****** was. Why do you think that would be allowed here

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Prohibited Actions
6) Slurs are not welcome in this community. Any attempt to loophole slurs may also result in punishment.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Alright since it has been a few days + you have been on the forums since I posted my first question I am going to deny this appeal

The reason for your ban is the fact that within minutes of joining our server you saw a users spray which contained the trans flag and started to (slightly aggressively) ask who on the server is trans.

When you did not get an answer you resorted to calling them a slur

To comment on this:
I said ****** a few times. one of those times was referring to car transmission.
It is a blatant lie - In no way were you discussing a cars transmission or a car for any matter.

Your actions are inexcusable and not welcomed in this community

Appeal: Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.