Tips on being more hated?

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
How do I become hated in this community? I no longer want to be loved I want to be hated it’s my first try being hated I want to know how to do it? I thought becoming staff would work but now I’m just loved more, tried the n word thread but wasn’t enough… what do I do…

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Become

Halen

VIP
Legacy
How do I become hated in this community? I no longer want to be loved I want to be hated it’s my first try being hated I want to know how to do it? I thought becoming staff would work but now I’m just loved more, tried the n word thread but wasn’t enough… what do I do…
Who said you were loved

Everlong

VIP
Tell pierogi that you don't believe in climate change. I know it's real but he refuses to acknowledge that and just keeps pestering me with it, so it might work for you.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
You are all making this thread about yourselves can you all stop being self centered pieces of complete garbage for one fucking second and read the fucking room, holy shit all of you are fucking losers who can’t pick up on social ques… this thread is about me. ME! So start talking about me now!

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
You are all making this thread about yourselves can you all stop being self centered pieces of complete garbage for one fucking second and read the fucking room, holy shit all of you are fucking losers who can’t pick up on social ques… this thread is about me. ME! So start talking about me now!
that's the way man, you're getting it