Rejected Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Nick Fauxhill

VIP
There’s a difference between the server making the server crash and a map making the server crash. If a map is making the server crash we always remove it to try and stop crashes.

Another thing i’d like to know is if you’ve launched the map in single player yet. What kind of FPS do you get? How big is the map, really? What player count range would this map be feasible with?
I have launched it in single player and the FPS is really good, at least for me I had not problem with it. It isn't that big but I'd say it's a bit bigger than roy and as for player count, it can be feasible with any really. Especially when the player count is reaching its limit, this map could be really fun since it's open enough to not cause lag, or major lag, with a large player count. There are places to snipe without being seen, or at least it would be hard to see, and also it's closed in enough that sniping would not be a major problem. Also the water deals damage and there are places which have ropes and ladders in case players fall off the ship. I feel like this map has a bunch of benefits that other maps don't. There are also no props on this map so prop killing will not be such a huge problem on this map, whether it be from living players or dead players.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I’d prefer a car

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
You guys sure have a lot of passion for this map... yknow I think we could get a lot of stuff done if we all tried to have a similar passion towards pushing more leftist ideals, we could get a lot of stuff done.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
You guys sure have a lot of passion for this map... yknow I think we could get a lot of stuff done if we all tried to have a similar passion towards pushing more leftist ideals, we could get a lot of stuff done.
This is what I’m talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.