Rejected Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This map looks MASSIVE

Nick Fauxhill

VIP
This map looks MASSIVE
If I remember correctly, it really isn't as big as it looks. Since there are certain sections that are already cut off from players to access. Also, I feel like this map could be really fun when the server is reaching its player count max since it's not that open and also not that closed in.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
roy the ship........

Nick Fauxhill

VIP
Yeah but the cruise ship one sucks and roy the ship is used everywhere. At least this one will be different and interesting than any of the map that's currently in the rotation.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I don’t like it but I’m not gonna give my reason

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
NGL I've played this one a long time ago and really liked it

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Does it have any props on it?

Yeah but the cruise ship one sucks and roy the ship is used everywhere. At least this one will be different and interesting than any of the map that's currently in the rotation.
you know what roy the ship has that cruise ship doesn't? (besides people actually playing it)

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Nitro has stock in the white star line and wants people to forget about their checkered past
Listen we don’t talk about that here

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
No it won't. And even if it would rarely crash, what makes it different form the countless time that the server already crashes at?
There’s a difference between the server making the server crash and a map making the server crash. If a map is making the server crash we always remove it to try and stop crashes.

Another thing i’d like to know is if you’ve launched the map in single player yet. What kind of FPS do you get? How big is the map, really? What player count range would this map be feasible with?

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
There’s a difference between the server making the server crash and a map making the server crash. If a map is making the server crash we always remove it to try and stop crashes.

Another thing i’d like to know is if you’ve launched the map in single player yet. What kind of FPS do you get? How big is the map, really? What player count range would this map be feasible with?
Ryan.... Titanic. Crash. Iceberg. Joke over head.

Status
Not open for further replies.