toosly44

Your IGN
Toosly44​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:66906309​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
It says i was banned for hacking which i have no idea why i am not hacking ive been playing on this server for about 3 weeks now and i dont know how anyone came up with that assumption. i would like to see evidence against me hacking cause this feels like i was targeted.​

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
You were banned by @Syn. Please be patient while they gather their evidence

Syn

Yuh
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The videos above showcase you following names/players through walls, if you have any reasonable explanation to how this was done without a blacklisted client I would be interested to hear it.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
Also just to show that this is not a 1 off event - I will throw in this clip I caught 2 weeks ago of - seemingly being able to see people through walls without having bought a radar to know their locations
You left shortly after this event tho, so back then it wasnt deemed to be enough to ban you for back then.

toosly44

in my screen the shipping containers are invisible idk why it might be cause im missing the textures and its only on that map
Also just to show that this is not a 1 off event - I will throw in this clip I caught 2 weeks ago of - seemingly being able to see people through walls without having bought a radar to know their locations
You left shortly after this event tho, so back then it wasnt deemed to be enough to ban you for back then.

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
in my screen the shipping containers are invisible idk why it might be cause im missing the textures and its only on that map
Just sayin I called it. But also, those containers are part of the hl2 pack that comes with gmod, it's not a separate mount like the episodes or CS:S. even if you were missing mounts, those textures should be included no matter what. At least to my knowledge

AVYE

Just sayin I called it. But also, those containers are part of the hl2 pack that comes with gmod, it's not a separate mount like the episodes or CS:S. even if you were missing mounts, those textures should be included no matter what. At least to my knowledge
Those are included with Garry's Mod cause they're 100% in HL2

chewie

Vanilla Player
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports - No points
idk man... maybe he just has good instincts...

warn me i fucking dare you

Syn

Yuh
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I would also like to mention that you do have multiple bans associated with your account, which does not help your argument.
1643388816272.png

JapherGaffer

Banned
VIP
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
unban this man. you banwhores and warn me daddy for commenting on appeals oh yeah spank me

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
I was wrong, this map uses both hl2 and css containers. The ones you are missing in your screenshots are the css containers.

That being said, Still doesn't explain you tracking me through containers that are still there in your screenshots.
heres what it looks like on my screen

toosly44

I was wrong, this map uses both hl2 and css containers. The ones you are missing in your screenshots are the css containers.

That being said, Still doesn't explain you tracking me through containers that are still there in your screenshots.
this is how u look through my perspective i didnt exactly track u i knew you were there already

Attachments

• 20220128151651_1.jpg
    20220128151651_1.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 30

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Just to clarify, it is your responsibility to fix this issue. If you are still seen playing in a way that looks like you're missing textures, you will be issued an exploiting ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.