torpseas introduction

Torpseas

VIP
good afternoon gamers! i am torpseas and i'm looking to integrate myself back into garry's mod and ttt and this seems like a new home for me 😈
guess i could show off some ✨information✨
  • i played gmod religiously and spent over 300 hours on browntown gaming, which i became a t.mod on
  • i used to mod(erate) for ttt back in 2018-19, but the server has since collapsed in on itself and i haven't touched gmod since until yesterday (and had a lot of fun on ahg)
  • i am a college student
  • i was born in florida, raised in pennsylvania, and now live in ohio
there's not much else i can think of other than my social security but i don't trust y'all that much yet, but here's to spending more than 300 hours on ahg!

Last edited:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
300 hours? Rookie numbers

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
So you were born in party central that houses old people and gators, then went to either yinzerland or the land of philly.. and now you're in the factory of sadness?

The fuck kind of states are you picking to live dude
Didn't you hear Tim Ryan? Ohio is gonna be the economic powerhouse of the world.....

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
welcome to darkrp!

H3ll4Flush

VIP
Legacy
good afternoon gamers! i am torpseas and i'm looking to integrate myself back into garry's mod and ttt and this seems like a new home for me 😈
  • i played gmod religiously and spent over 300 hours on browntown gaming, which i became a t.mod on
  • i used to mod(erate) for ttt back in 2018-19, but the server has since collapsed in on itself and i haven't touched gmod since until yesterday (and had a lot of fun on ahg)
  • i am a college student
there's not much else i can think of other than my social security but i don't trust y'all that much yet, but here's to spending more than 300 hours on ahg!
Im from ohio too nice too see you

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
  • i am a college student
whatcha study?

Torpseas

VIP
whatcha study?
integrated language arts! hoping to teach secondary level but worse case scenario i'll work in a steel mill for the rest of my life for a higher pay