Tragic's Titanic Loan Shop

TragicMagic

junior junior senior lead admin
VIP

Tragic's Titanic Loan Shop is a family run business, owned by Tragic (Minecraft name: AHG_Tragic).

I am willing to give money to the rich, the poor, the sick and the well, and all you'll have to do is pay me back. The interest will be based per in game Minecraft day - exceptions will be made if you cannot join the server for some time due to real life issues.

I am currently willing to give 25,000 maximum. This will go up in the future.

So, How does this work?
Simple - you ask me for money. I'll supply that.

Let's say you need $5000. You can contact me on Discord (Tragic#6969) or in game (/msg AHG_Tragic) explaining how much you need. I'll then lend you that money, no questions asked.

Depending how much you currently have and how much I lend you we'll agree on a certain amount of time in which you can pay me - a minecraft week for example. After that, interest will be calculated at +4.8% per in-game day.

In this example of me giving you 5000, if you then went 1 day past our deadline you'd owe me 5,240.

If you fail to pay I'll put up some time after that - let's not go there, shall we?

Closed indefinitely, since money exploits are allowed making this redundant.
(Pro tip: if you're ever really strapped for cash you can exploit by buying bones and selling white dye for a profit!)

Last edited:

TragicMagic

VIP
What happens if you pay me , like max , and i dont pay back ?
You dont know where I live
The server's only 10kx10k blocks I've already explored literally the entire nether (shoutout to Lunar for being the only one to have a claim there) and it won't take long for me to scour the entire surface of the overworld.

Also yes, I do know where you live, your nether portal is just outside a nether fortress - like 5 blocks away. I've already found it and been through it.

TragicMagic

VIP
This is 100% a scam do not use his service
In an ideal world you will only repay what I give. No more, no less. I am a kind hearted and lenient person.

Lunar

8:00 PM
VIP
Legacy
The server's only 10kx10k blocks I've already explored literally the entire nether (shoutout to Lunar for being the only one to have a claim there) and it won't take long for me to scour the entire surface of the overworld.

Also yes, I do know where you live, your nether portal is just outside a nether fortress - like 5 blocks away. I've already found it and been through it.
I accidentally claimed it by placing a chest

TragicMagic

VIP
he spawned in monies when he was admin
I was never even Minecraft admin.... and I actually had every penny wiped when the server released. For full transparency, I had $6099 when I was staff and it has since all been wiped.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
After that, interest will be calculated at +4.8% per in-game day.

In this example of me giving you 5000, if you then went 1 day past our deadline you'd owe me 5,240.

If you fail to pay I'll put up some time after that - let's not go there, shall we?
Considering 1 Minecraftday/ in-game day is 20 minutes, and an entire day real time= 72 in-game days.
Those percentage easily reaches 345.6%
Then that suddenly sounds like a risky business to make deals with.
Unless you didnt actually mean the ingame minecraft days when calculating percentage per day o.o

TragicMagic

VIP
Considering 1 Minecraftday/ in-game day is 20 minutes, and an entire day real time= 72 in-game days.
Those percentage easily reaches 345.6%
Then that suddenly sounds like a risky business to make deals with.
Unless you didnt actually mean the ingame minecraft days when calculating percentage per day o.o
Please remember that after 2 in game days for example, the total interest would not be 4.8x2 (9.6)%.
That's not how interest works.

Spreadsheet

swagg
Supporter
Legacy

Doesn't sound like my place , if you really know , you should describe the surroundings

Virunas

Hey there sunshine
Prestigious
Legacy

Tragic's Titanic Loan Shop is a family run business, owned by Tragic (Minecraft name: AHG_Tragic).

I am willing to give money to the rich, the poor, the sick and the well, and all you'll have to do is pay me back. The interest will be based per in game Minecraft day - exceptions will be made if you cannot join the server for some time due to real life issues.

I am currently willing to give 25,000 maximum. This will go up in the future.

So, How does this work?
Simple - you ask me for money. I'll supply that.

Let's say you need $5000. You can contact me on Discord (Tragic#6969) or in game (/msg AHG_Tragic) explaining how much you need. I'll then lend you that money, no questions asked.

Depending how much you currently have and how much I lend you we'll agree on a certain amount of time in which you can pay me - a minecraft week for example. After that, interest will be calculated at +4.8% per in-game day.

Open Now.
Bro be quiet you’re poor

Also weet abused the redstone lamps

Virunas

Hey there sunshine
Prestigious
Legacy
Also im just gonna scam u then kill u and take your items nerd

TragicMagic

VIP
Given that money abuses are apparently allowed (see: Weet making >70k exploiting shop with no punishment or even reset of his balance) economy is dead and this is now closed indefinitely.

How the fuck one can expect to actually grow a Minecraft server while allowing stuff like this is beyond me - economy will crash taking away all the passive competition in the game, but if that's the route MC staff want to go down then who the fuck am I to suggest otherwise?

It's not as if that 70k weet made by exploiting the fucking game could be used to buy literally anything from the market or AH. Not as if it reduces competition or anything either.

GG. Economy was fun while it lasted.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
VIP
Legacy
Given that money abuses are apparently allowed (see: Weet making >70k exploiting shop with no punishment or even reset of his balance) economy is dead and this is now closed indefinitely.

How the fuck one can expect to actually grow a Minecraft server while allowing stuff like this is beyond me - economy will crash taking away all the passive competition in the game, but if that's the route MC staff want to go down then who the fuck am I to suggest otherwise?

It's not as if that 70k weet made by exploiting the fucking game could be used to buy literally anything from the market or AH. Not as if it reduces competition or anything either.

GG. Economy was fun while it lasted.

Just an FYI-- this bug has been fixed, and the player's money has already been reset.

Virunas

Hey there sunshine
Prestigious
Legacy
Kek

Virunas

Hey there sunshine
Prestigious
Legacy
So true