Rejected Traitor count on low pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temar

Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
since the traitor count is 1 per 4 players when we have 7 for example we end up with 1 traitor vs 6 innos
so im thinking when player count is 6 or 7 there should be 2 traitors instead to help balance at that low pop count

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
that is when you need to get 🌟 creative 🌟

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious
What is next? 3v9 moving to slow? let's add one more there too >.<

Ever since the ability to buy/add more T's to the game i disliked the gamemode more and more because it is more a fast pase chaosTDM then real TTT

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I was going to support this, but tbh people can just buy T yea.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
2v4 or 2v5 is very unbalanced traitors have op traitor items like barrel guns and harpoons that just immediately kill someone a single traitor already gets 3 credits and gets credits for kills so having 2 traitors wouldn't be fun on a 7 player server

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Most of the time people end up goofing off on low pop, and if you wait enough its basically a 1v4 or 1v5.

Halen

VIP
Legacy
Low pop is normally super casual and the T shouldn't have any problem taking out 5 or 6 innos if he really wants to.

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
I like the idea and thinking. I can see how 1 traitor for 6 players can be low, however I feel like the gamemode has been designed this way for a reason and people can still buy T. Good in theory not in practice

Status
Not open for further replies.