Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
We're a bit lacking in the custom weapon department, and I'd like to fix that. If you suggest a T/DT weapon on this thread that is added to the server, I'll give you a month of elite.

Rules:
  • Suggestions must be made by November 27th, anywhere in the world (UTC-12)
  • You cannot suggest something that has already been suggested in this thread.
  • You must provide a link to the weapon on Steam Workshop, or provide a very detailed specification for the weapon.
  • To prove that you read these rules, you must begin any post with a smiley face of your choosing.
  • I have sole discretion over whether to accept, reject. or disqualify any suggestion.
  • You may make as many suggestions as you please, but please observe forum spam rules. Spamming will get you disqualified.
Guidelines:
  • I'd like to avoid one-hit kill weapons if possible.
  • The weapon should be sufficiently different from existing things on the server (e.g. Don't suggest a claymore mine when we already have tripwires).
  • The weapon should ideally already be on the Steam Workshop. A suggestion already on the Steam Workshop will have a much higher chance of being implemented than a suggestion that isn't.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
xD .... if this don't count as smiley face... I will HANG everyone present here...

I'm pretty sure we had this suggested before.. but as far as I can tell.. it just never got implemented on the server (or at least i haven't seen it.)

Poison Dart Gun:
There are couple of them available on the workshop so i just link the first one I see.

It would be a good t weapon that forces people to use hs or fall for ds and blow up.. since at the moment people don't really care about hs/ds unless they really low on health... people just insta buy tazer and zap away.

For the current time being we can have it as a t weapon that deals 50 damage over slow period of time. Later on we can have a perk upgrade that makes it more lethal and deadly...

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Silencer Grenade-- throw it and the affected can't use voice comms or chat, similar aoe to boogie bomb

**t weapon

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
xD .... if this don't count as smiley face... I will HANG everyone present here...

I'm pretty sure we had this suggested before.. but as far as I can tell.. it just never got implemented on the server (or at least i haven't seen it.)

Poison Dart Gun:
There are couple of them available on the workshop so i just link the first one I see.

It would be a good t weapon that forces people to use hs or fall for ds and blow up.. since at the moment people don't really care about hs/ds unless they really low on health... people just insta buy tazer and zap away.

For the current time being we can have it as a t weapon that deals 50 damage over slow period of time. Later on we can have a perk upgrade that makes it more lethal and deadly...
Make it non-lethal leaving you with 1 hp.

:devilish:

this could be fun to use and mess around with... cause a little chaos here and there...

also.. i have a question.... would the riot shield be able to survive a harpoon? doesn't that thing deal like insane damage with one throw
Remove the ability to respawn

Silencer Grenade-- throw it and the affected can't use voice comms or chat, similar aoe to boogie bomb

**t weapon
Gmod is a have fun in VC game disabling it is stupid. Do it like SGM did it negating all sound sources in its area.

Some of you didn't read the rules and that's not cool. :)

Very funny to troll others
Makes the jihad obsolete since this won't result in your death.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Remove the ability to respawn
that wont affect the game much... once the person realizes they are possessed since they randomly shoot and move around without their own inputs... respawning wont matter much since someone can just insta kill the possessed or they can kill themself

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
:cool:

I have an original idea, so no Steam Link for this one:

Proposed Weapon Name - Prankster's Grenade
Weapon Icon - Frag Grenade
Who Can Buy - Traitors Only

Description of Mechanic:

I got this idea after watching a video on youtube about funny achievements in video games. The Prankster's Grenade works like the achievement Prankster's Revenge from the game Fallout 4, wherein it is a grenade that you can plant in someone else's (Detectives or Innocents only) pocket, and it has a short countdown (up to 10 sec?) until it explodes so the Traitor who planted it can run away.

There most likely is going to have to be a concept developed for the victim to try to avoid the explosion of this. My idea is to have the grenade act like the bomb from the fun round bomb rush, where it can be passed to others. However, it would have to be programmed to not be able to be passed to Traitors.

I don't even know if this fever dream of a weapon is even feasible to program into TTT, but hopefully our capable developers can find a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.