VIP
Legacy
:cool:

I have an original idea, so no Steam Link for this one:

Proposed Weapon Name - Prankster's Grenade
Weapon Icon - Frag Grenade
Who Can Buy - Traitors Only

Description of Mechanic:

I got this idea after watching a video on youtube about funny achievements in video games. The Prankster's Grenade works like the achievement Prankster's Revenge from the game Fallout 4, wherein it is a grenade that you can plant in someone else's (Detectives or Innocents only) pocket, and it has a short countdown (up to 10 sec?) until it explodes so the Traitor who planted it can run away.

There most likely is going to have to be a concept developed for the victim to try to avoid the explosion of this. My idea is to have the grenade act like the bomb from the fun round bomb rush, where it can be passed to others. However, it would have to be programmed to not be able to be passed to Traitors.

I don't even know if this fever dream of a weapon is even feasible to program into TTT, but hopefully our capable developers can find a way.
Search “Sticky bomb” in the workshop. It’s a fun weapon and slightly less op than what your thinking because it beeps

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Serious suggestions: >:}
We talked about a rigging weapon somewhere, but I think this is a better alternative. The blast radius should be adjustable, but I’m not sure about the cross compatibility with different types of doors

A death faker would be an amazing addition to add a new layer of strategy to the game. This is one I would really like to see added because it isn’t a damaging weapon, but a tool for mind games

Another tool suggestion. Night vision binoculars. Good for those dark maps or maps that can get really dark (Skeld). It’s like binoculars, you have to hold the binocs to use them.

My last weapon suggestion is the spartan kick. This one would just be fun to have. No tactical reason for it, just funny moments

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I saw this and it appears that if you look right at the flashbang, it doesnt flash you. It also uses the model of an incendiary grenade. Im researching how to move a blender model to gmod since I found a good flashbang model. But I really really like this idea

Tenta

VIP
Legacy
:cool:

I have an original idea, so no Steam Link for this one:

Proposed Weapon Name - Prankster's Grenade
Weapon Icon - Frag Grenade
Who Can Buy - Traitors Only

Description of Mechanic:

I got this idea after watching a video on youtube about funny achievements in video games. The Prankster's Grenade works like the achievement Prankster's Revenge from the game Fallout 4, wherein it is a grenade that you can plant in someone else's (Detectives or Innocents only) pocket, and it has a short countdown (up to 10 sec?) until it explodes so the Traitor who planted it can run away.

There most likely is going to have to be a concept developed for the victim to try to avoid the explosion of this. My idea is to have the grenade act like the bomb from the fun round bomb rush, where it can be passed to others. However, it would have to be programmed to not be able to be passed to Traitors.

I don't even know if this fever dream of a weapon is even feasible to program into TTT, but hopefully our capable developers can find a way.
Seems similar to Kamo's sticky bomb suggestion, which is on steam community

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Hey guys hear me out, what if we put a chinese spy balloon in the skybox of every map? Wouldn’t that be amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.