Rejected Tranquilizer - T Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I think this would be an interesting weapon for Traitor.
4A118B29FDEBCBCB4B38D9454AA771C2AD2AC9C7

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Its like the T's version of the tazer, except maybe it blinds people and stops them from being able to talk, or something along the lines and can have extended duration buffs, could be practical for dispatching witnesses

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I don't like the tazer imo, because it's infinitely more effective to just kill someone, but I do think this would be very useful, especially if it were silenced (READ: silenced not just suppressed)

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
I don't like the tazer imo, because it's infinitely more effective to just kill someone, but I do think this would be very useful, especially if it were silenced (READ: silenced not just suppressed)
??? Tazer allows you to get a free kill or even win 2v1 fights easily by tazing one of them

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
??? Tazer allows you to get a free kill or even win 2v1 fights easily by tazing one of them
Just headshot them dude it's way easier

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
This is just the silencer 2.0.

+1

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
My god, I have found the perfect duo for my RSB. +1

green county health dept

Legacy
why not a temporary blindness inducing gun instead? Imagine the chaos and has a little more actual counter play (screaming, running into walls, blindly shooting etc) could still combo well with shit, but doesn’t make the game ez mode

Hell, restrict the player to melee only while blinded if you don’t want a “I’m blind so panic mass rdm” scenario lol

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
-1 free t kill no way

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy