Solved Tree bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
we had a jungle tree outside our house and when we shoved it down the vines stayed and didn't go away. (Yes we waited for a day to see if they did)

Screenshot_17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Synthia

Legacy
It's a problem with the plugin itself, so without support of a MC developer, they won't be able to do anything.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
What if you give the vines a block update by breaking a vine/placing a block next to it?
That would definitely have its own problems

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
That is something that I reported on the first day of playtesting, and the answer I got back then was, since the plugin doesnt remove that type of entities, it would require an edit of the plugin, that noone at the time was able to find a solution to, considering its still a thing today, I dare say that noone still know how to adjust the plugin to take those entities too.

Virunas

Hey there sunshine
Prestigious
Legacy
That is something that I reported on the first day of playtesting, and the answer I got back then was, since the plugin doesnt remove that type of entities, it would require an edit of the plugin, that noone at the time was able to find a solution to, considering its still a thing today, I dare say that noone still know how to adjust the plugin to take those entities too.
Which plugin is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.