tt t review

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy
In my oppinion Ttt. as a whole helped me grow up in the man i am now.I was a very shy kid and i was just staying home all day watching serials or anime.With ttt i discovered a whole lot of emotions like:that panic when you re the last traitor or innocent and it s the last round of the map and when you win you are very happy and you are very proud of you.

In ttt are a lot of toxic people as it is in life and you learn how to avoid bad people like block in game avoid in life , or if you are trying to face toxic people you create more hate from both sides.playing ttt the power of my focus and paticence has increased a lot.When you loose a round you can just blame the game and quit ,or start to train an become better to avoid loosing.

You learn how to loose and take it like a man.And with the whole point store thing and ranks they maked me responsible wiith my money and i learned how to make profit.I don't think lot off people see the game like i see it,and they just need to look at ttt whith other eyes.Soryy for my english.