Implemented ttt_mc_bank (So I heard you wanted Minecraft maps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajaycent

Prestigious
VIP

Pros:
- Nighttime but without Rain/Lightning (I heard that the main reason why the last bank(s) were removed because of the constant raining and lightning which this version doesn't have)
- A lot of Player Spawns.
- 4 Unique Traitor Traps.
- Vault With a Random Traitor Item Inside.
- Lots of props. (They're going to get purged/changed aren't they?)
- memes/references on the computer screens ig
- Glass is breakable (I'm looking at you Hotline Miami)

Cons:
- Can be a bit too dark I think?
- Excluding the basement the outside feels kinda empty to me just like the original bank, and speaking of the outside apparently if you go outside especially if you have a terrible computer will cause issues since "hard to optimize a map that has windows everywhere."

Personally I like this map, it's bank but minecraft so it's a win win if added.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
why didn't we have this already lol. isn't this the one specifically made for SGM?

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
some/most mc maps cause really poor fps on modded servers, because there are more addons, which means more glua running. not only does your client constantly load lua info, but it has to render the world geometry + models as well. just leaving my input here, leaving it up to Pierogi to accept/deny.

(no it isn’t hard to “optimize a map with windows everywhere” ppl just don’t know how to optimize correctly)

edit: also they are not really optimizable, or just way more annoying to optimize than non-mc maps

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
some/most mc maps cause really poor fps on modded servers, because there are more addons, which means more glua running. not only does your client constantly load lua info, but it has to render the world geometry + models as well. just leaving my input here, leaving it up to Pierogi to accept/deny.

(no it isn’t hard to “optimize a map with windows everywhere” ppl just don’t know how to optimize correctly)

edit: also they are not really optimizable, or just way more annoying to optimize than non-mc maps
You're saying that the man who made MC Christmas town doesn't optimize his maps....

Last edited:

Marshal Zuijj

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The joke is that marshal made or contributed to both maps and christmas town used to crash SGM. Also there is a ? reaction
month old comment, but fuck u punk bitch
mc_christmastown had dumptruck optimization compared to the rest of the dogshit on sgm vanilla. the crash was verified as being a ragdoll crash due to the physics engine being hot cock. although i'm sure i unknowingly broke a secret cursed source engine rule when i made the map that caused the issue to be extremely prominent. can't be helped.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
month old comment, but fuck u punk bitch
mc_christmastown had dumptruck optimization compared to the rest of the dogshit on sgm vanilla. the crash was verified as being a ragdoll crash due to the physics engine being hot cock. although i'm sure i unknowingly broke a secret cursed source engine rule when i made the map that caused the issue to be extremely prominent. can't be helped.
🎣

Status
Not open for further replies.