Implemented TTT_Nuclear_Power_V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

metallia appericator

Supporter
+1 i think this was the first map i joined after coming back from a 2 week ban

Bubonic

VIP
Legacy
I'm pretty neutral on this map. I've had tons of fun on it and with a large enough pop it can be great. Have also never had any frame drops with it on SGM and I was playing on a ryzen 1400 w/ a gt 1030.

I love it now but when I was new and didn't know the map well enough I hated it. The big issue is not only is the map massive but it can be extremely confusing for new players who have not played it, especially with all of the teleporters around. If you are the unfortunate T who didn't buy radar and doesn't know the map you will never find anyone and trigger a flood of RTV's.

Aidan

Expert Member
I'm pretty neutral on this map. I've had tons of fun on it and with a large enough pop it can be great. Have also never had any frame drops with it on SGM and I was playing on a ryzen 1400 w/ a gt 1030.

I love it now but when I was new and didn't know the map well enough I hated it. The big issue is not only is the map massive but it can be extremely confusing for new players who have not played it, especially with all of the teleporters around. If you are the unfortunate T who didn't buy radar and doesn't know the map you will never find anyone and trigger a flood of RTV's.
I completely agree with this, it is a huge map and and can be confusing, so maybe make the map only in rotation with 20+ people online

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This one was removed from rotation due to some serious FPS issues. Now that we have @optimal, we can look into readding it.

Tentatively accepted, provided that we can fix those FPS issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.