Rejected ttt_Rooftops_Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
ttt_Rooftops_Lost looks like a sick as hell map. "A large, open rooftop map, left by its developer to deteriorate over time" kinda feels like that one bit of stanley parable where you fall into the old version of the game

good for a backrooms sorta vibe. would be cool if we implemented it with the old idea that it can only be accessed from voting Random, or from server crash. It was an old idea floating around before the new vote system, and we were just waiting for a good backrooms ttt map to be made

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
i wouldnt mind if the orange texture was changed to something to fit the map

Gabriel

VIP
Supporter
i wouldnt mind if the orange texture was changed to something to fit the map
i hopped on it, a lot of the textures on the map are made to look deteriorated or only half finished. a lot of the gray "tile" is cracked, some of the 64unit "crate" boxes have thinning paint. hard to see in all the wideshot screenshots. it looks like Aperture than anything else

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
ah yes love me a ttt map with dev textures everywhere

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Making fun of orange dev textures? Yes please! +1
The overgrowth due to it being abandoned is funny too.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hmm yes orange textures good good

NOT -1

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
I too love to get killed by a sniper without recourse other than never leave the same few rooms.. I also love to snipe people without recourse. Eh neutral on the map

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
this map literally looks great its a reskin of rooftops
I get that it's a reskin, but did you actually load it in to gmod or did you just get a boner from the workshop images? The map looks terrible lol. The version we currently have is a massive improvement over this version.

Gabriel

VIP
Supporter
I get that it's a reskin, but did you actually load it in to gmod or did you just get a boner from the workshop images? The map looks terrible lol. The version we currently have is a massive improvement over this version.
Yeah I did. It fits that back room vibe well. I never said anything about replacing current rooftops?

Gabriel

VIP
Supporter
so you'd want 2 different versions of rooftops on the server? that'd be awful
something hidden in random mapvote, like an old idea we had for a backrooms map that was only available through random mapvote. but there are no good backrooms ttt maps yet, so... this.

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
fuck it lets just turn the map into player clips trigger brushes and areaportals

Status
Not open for further replies.