Implemented ttt_skycraftfinal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
I was told by @RyanGayman to post this suggestion even though it is a duplicate of a previous suggestion because that suggestion was only rejected because the original Vanilla server closed down.
I was also told by @Desert that this map is not currently active on the new Vanilla server.

I would like to see SkycraftFinal get added to the new Vanilla server because it's a fun map to play on.

Hopefully this suggestion will receive as much support as it did the last time.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Goated classic vanilla map with secrets and t traps! +1 but someone might wanna decrease creeper trap radius lol

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Yes, but only if the creeper trap radius is reduced and it can only be activated from within the t room.

(It would also be cool to make the T room accessible from both sides of the rock)

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
Yes, but only if the creeper trap radius is reduced and it can only be activated from within the t room.

(It would also be cool to make the T room accessible from both sides of the rock)
YEAH THIS

Virunas

Prestigious
Legacy

I can probably do both if I’m given the source file.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Virunas

Prestigious
Legacy
You could grab it from the workshop, no?
True lol, doing that often causes decompilation errors in my experience. Hints and skips are placed everywhere in spots where they shouldn’t be. I think that’s why there was a visual error on clue for a while with one of the doors.
If someone for some reason had the map without errors handy it would go by a lot quicker, but idk why i even asked since the map isn’t on the server so optimal hasnt done any work on it lol

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted, I've asked optimal to nerf the creeper trap a bit before it's added to rotation.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Oh oops I marked this as implemented when it should have been just accepted.

Implemented now

Status
Not open for further replies.