Rejected TTT_SKYscraper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Layout: Pretty good. Simple but I do like it. Bonus points for being able to jump between floors from the windows. 4/5

Lighting: Well-lit. Nothing fancy but it does combine cold and warm lighting in places. 3.5/5

Looks: Kinda generic. Just looks like an office building. Not exactly memorable, but it does look good. 3.5/5

Fun Stuff: None, save for a few vents. 2/5

No prop bonus. The only good props are a few potted plants.

The windows are a little weird. Chairs just go straight through them for whatever reason.

Overall Score: 13 Points. I do still like it though.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Layout: Pretty good. Simple but I do like it. Bonus points for being able to jump between floors from the windows. 4/5

Lighting: Well-lit. Nothing fancy but it does combine cold and warm lighting in places. 3.5/5

Looks: Kinda generic. Just looks like an office building. Not exactly memorable, but it does look good. 3.5/5

Fun Stuff: None, save for a few vents. 2/5

No prop bonus. The only good props are a few potted plants.

The windows are a little weird. Chairs just go straight through them for whatever reason.

Overall Score: 13 Points. I do still like it though.
What's the highest score you can get. Also some of these categories just seem really specific

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
What's the highest score you can get. Also some of these categories just seem really specific
It's out of 20. The categories are the 4 things I find most important in a map. i.e. The layout, the actual aesthetic/looks of the map, the lighting (which I realize is more part of the looks section but also has an effect on gameplay), and the extras like minigames, easter eggs, etc.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
So we had this on my old community and let me tell you @Moleman though it was kinda plain it was a very popular one. There are a lot of strats that you can use with this map that make it a lot more fun than it looks!

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
So we had this on my old community and let me tell you @Moleman though it was kinda plain it was a very popular one. There are a lot of strats that you can use with this map that make it a lot more fun than it looks!
Yeah I mean sometimes simpler is better. I like that there's a good amount of breathing room in the hallways

edit: on that note, i'm gonna revise my rating system

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
pretty sure we have the updated version on the list of maps we might add
ill check later

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Status