Implemented UNLIMITED POWER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
hahahaha mace windu get zapped - in all seriousness this one would be really fricking cool

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Yes

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Yes! +1

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Jihad sounds are 3 seconds, max (2 without the explosion). Fitting this criteria, what time stamp would you want

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Jihad sounds are 3 seconds, max (2 without the explosion). Fitting this criteria, what time stamp would you want
I really want to have the whole thing, I'll see if I can speed it up a little bit to include the entire thing in the time limit without it sounding weird

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
speeding the entire clip up and cutting it to 2 seconds makes it sound pretty unnatural, the 3 second version sounds pretty good but I don't know if "unlimited" being the jihad sound and "Power" after is as good. still sounds good tho

also fuck u guys for not letting me upload mp3 lemme figure out where to upload this

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
speeding the entire clip up and cutting it to 2 seconds makes it sound pretty unnatural, the 3 second version sounds pretty good but I don't know if "unlimited" being the jihad sound and "Power" after is as good. still sounds good tho

also fuck u guys for not letting me upload mp3 lemme figure out where to upload this
You can just send it to me on Discord.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted, I will let you know when this is implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.