Updated Staff Rank Tier List

DIO THE THOTSLAYER

Prestigious
I had recently made my own, updated version of the staff rank tier list that was posted by waffle, this time it includes every AHG staff member, past and present, with the help of the other people of this community. Earlier as of this posting date, I was in a VC that was ranking each staff member, however, the amount of members was limited and there was also random choices of placement in the list. However, in the future, I will try to make a proper AHG staff rank tier list, including the staff that wasn't included in the version that was seen in the Discord V.C.
Here is an example of the tier list, as it was in the V.C.
(Edit: Pauly removed per request) (List is not meant to be final)
theahgtierlistfinalsmall.png
And here is the google drive link for the photoshop file for anyone interested in making their own version of this tier list

Last edited:

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
this isn’t true I am not banned this is libel and I will be reporting you for harassment

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
I had recently made my own, updated version of the staff rank tier list that was posted by waffle, this time it includes every AHG staff member, past and present, with the help of the other people of this community. Earlier as of this posting date, I was in a VC that was ranking each staff member, however, the amount of members was limited and there was also random choices of placement in the list. However, in the future, I will try to make a proper AHG staff rank tier list, including the staff that wasn't included in the version that was seen in the Discord V.C.
View attachment 2534
And here is the google drive link for the photoshop file for anyone interested in making their own version of this tier list
I thought I asked to be taken off of this too…

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
View attachment 2534
I got put in the same tier as @FrogDoggo, whelp I guess I need to resign

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
well done!

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
View attachment 2543
Titan's placement is fitting.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I hate that Jynx is in the tierlist, because they were never staff.
they were tho
wtf why no jynx in changelog they were staff during sgm --> ahg transition

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
View attachment 2543
Yeeet I’m a pretty ok mod

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
they were tho
wtf why no jynx in changelog they were staff during sgm --> ahg transition
Jynx was more like a decorative mod as she resigned before the AHG servers were created. Jynx resigned on 25th of May, and I doubt she staffed on discord during that month period.
But when it comes to that changelog they occasionally forget to add someone (most recently I noticed Wolly).

Last edited: