Finished Vanilla vs. Modded

Which of the following best describes you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
we gotta get a way to incentivize new players to stay on both modded and vanilla

we get random players a lot on vanilla but there really isnt any reason for them to come back like a 3rd or 4th time when other servers can give them access to stuff in the pointshop and inventory right away

also its rough to try and get players on the server when we really only have the server repopped for a few hours in the NA evening lol
Its kind of a weird cycle we've fallen into. Because thats been the time that we can get the server popped, most of our playerbase, and staff, are available during just those hours. I expect this to change a bit during the summer, tho

Everlong

VIP
The thing is that a lot of people wished for vanilla for the sake of wanting vanilla even if they didnt care for it. Theres always more people signing up for an event than those that show up.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The thing is that a lot of people wished for vanilla for the sake of wanting vanilla even if they didnt care for it. Theres always more people signing up for an event than those that show up.
Bad analogy. I’d expect that if someone lobbied for a store to open, they might not visit every day, but they would go in at least once

Halen

VIP
Legacy
lil buddy doesn't know what they're talking about, just look at the reactions :ROFLMAO:

log off bro, ur an embarrassment 🤫
Looks like I called you out personally huh
I bet your mechanical keyboard was vibrating from how hard you must have pounded the keys to type that angry ass message

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
I believe vanilla has to be more stable enough before we have modded back so it is a -1 from me

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
my map will stabilize the server !!1!

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
bump

Status