Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Post any weapon feedback you have here! Please be descriptive with your feedback - don't just say a weapon is too good/bad, tell us what could be improved.

Bad Example:
"the huge is bad"

Good Example:
"The huge has too much recoil and spread"

Elvis

TheHoundDogs
Legacy
This is my opinion of the weapons as of now.

The Huge is strong like a bit too strong but i think it can be tweaked back. The headshot multiplier is a bit much going from 11 damage to 22 per headshot. Perhaps a good middle ground would be a 1.6x multiplier

The m4a1 is stupid strong. The damage is too strong and theres really no downsides to using the weapon. Theres hardly any recoil and the fire rate is near the same as the old AK.

The AK is close to where it needs to be. The fire rate is just too slow to have it be a good competitor with other rifles like the m4a1 or even the aug.

The glock got strong. One of the best pistols imo. Outguns the deagle any day. Lower the fire rate by at least 50%.

The pistol can shoot as fast as you can click. The damage is too strong. Lower the damage a bit and it should balance it out.

The awp, rifle, and mac 10 didnt change as far as i can tell. They're fine as they are.

Acnologia

:再
VIP
Legacy
The Shotgun feels pretty weak or jank, depending on how you look at it. In generally the distance that it takes for me to kill someone on SGM with two shots, it takes 3 here. Maybe the cone is too wide, or the damage per pellet is lower than what I'm used to, can't be too sure due to my high ping that I get on the server at the moment.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
This is my opinion of the weapons as of now.

The Huge is strong like a bit too strong but i think it can be tweaked back. The headshot multiplier is a bit much going from 11 damage to 22 per headshot. Perhaps a good middle ground would be a 1.6x multiplier

The m4a1 is stupid strong. The damage is too strong and theres really no downsides to using the weapon. Theres hardly any recoil and the fire rate is near the same as the old AK.

The AK is close to where it needs to be. The fire rate is just too slow to have it be a good competitor with other rifles like the m4a1 or even the aug.

The glock got strong. One of the best pistols imo. Outguns the deagle any day. Lower the fire rate by at least 50%.

The pistol can shoot as fast as you can click. The damage is too strong. Lower the damage a bit and it should balance it out.

The awp, rifle, and mac 10 didnt change as far as i can tell. They're fine as they are.
The awp it's fine such as the rifle and the pistol. The glock should shoot lower than the mac 10 and the mac 10 with a little more of recoil and more damage would be a wonderful balance to these guns. so it would be:
Ak 47: Recoil is fine, damage is fine, rpm it's also fine.
M4A1: Recoil it's fine having the knownledge that this gun doesn't have that much recoil as ak 47 and also we can't compare a gun from 1947 with a gun of 1992, differents and not similars. I would change the AK 47 for the AK 12

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
The awp it's fine such as the rifle and the pistol. The glock should shoot lower than the mac 10 and the mac 10 with a little more of recoil and more damage would be a wonderful balance to these guns. so it would be:
Ak 47: Recoil is fine, damage is fine, rpm it's also fine.
M4A1: Recoil it's fine having the knownledge that this gun doesn't have that much recoil as ak 47 and also we can't compare a gun from 1947 with a gun of 1992, differents and not similars. I would change the AK 47 for the AK 12
The guns don't have to be realistic

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Nerf the HUGE headshot multiplier. If you can control the recoil of the HUGE it is way too OP.

if you want more people to use the HUGE buff the recoil and nerf the damage, don't buff the damage.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
Nerf the HUGE headshot multiplier. If you can control the recoil of the HUGE it is way too OP.

if you want more people to use the HUGE buff the recoil and nerf the damage, don't buff the damage.
So you want to nerf a gun that it's better than an ak 47, m4a1, galil (a variant of the ak 47), etc.... A gun that has 150 bullets in the magazine. A better gun than these guns. Oh okay that's kinda cool to nerf a gun that should have any accurancy, a lot of recoil but a lot of damage, I remember the ak and the huge use the same type of ammo also called 7.62 (one is for the NATO and other isn't) the m4 uses 5.56mm and the glock is cool because it's not that good.

TheDucky

Banned
VIP
Legacy
The shotgun doesn't do any damage unless its scoped in, the difference between the gun scoped and unscoped is night and day. you can be pressed up to someone and hipfire the shotgun and miss, but if the gun is scoped you can crossmap someone with it

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Glock
  • Reduced firerate from 1000 RPM to 800 RPM
  • Slightly increased recoil
  • Slightly increased cone

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
m4a1 is still too high of fire rate for a 2 hit headshot. We shouldn’t have one of the most commonly spawned weapons be the most powerful

Also, did we increase the cone size for the deagle? if so, can we reduce it a bit? I don’t like being 20 feet away from someone and getting shit on by the cone

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
better idea for m4a1, reduce damage so it’s a 3 hit headshot. keep the fire rate

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
M4A1 Carbine
  • Reduced headshot multiplier from default (2.7) to 1.7
Deagle
  • Reduced cone size
HUGE
  • Reduced HS multiplier from 2.0 to 1.8

veL

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
why tf does an awp body shot on a badly wounded person not kill them half the time

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
why tf does an awp body shot on a badly wounded person not kill them half the time
You're most likely hitting their arm, not their actual body - it should be doing ~80 damage per body shot.

• Confusing
Reactions: veL
Status
Not open for further replies.