Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Post any weapon feedback you have here! Please be descriptive with your feedback - don't just say a weapon is too good/bad, tell us what could be improved.

Bad Example:
"the huge is bad"

Good Example:
"The huge has too much recoil and spread"

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
@Pierogi The shotgun as Acnologia said should be buffed for short distances but do a little damage such quantities as 1 to 4 in medium-long distances.

drunk dog

Legacy
Shotgun
  • Increased pellet damage from 11 to 14
  • Slightly tightened cone
Good. I don't really care for shotgun, haven't been a shotgun guy the past like 7 years. But since not having loadout and finding myself needing a weapon often and grabbing shotgun every now and then, I found it to be pretty awful.

Also, I've only played once (yesterday), so my feedback rn isn't great, but I really didn't like how any of the guns felt. Famas was alright.. MP5 pretty good too, I think (?). Definitely probably also an issue on my end cause I barely play TTT anymore and was using a mouse instead of a trackpad (always used trackpad), but damn. Just felt like I was never able to get a gun that felt comfortable and everything seemed kinda bad. I'm also just not good with change.

Also also, I beg you guys please add the P90 it is my favorite gun I use it in any video game I can and I really liked it in SGM... Ideally it would be in my loadout if you do add it. I know that's not a big priority at all but I'm just saying it would make me extremely happy (especially if it was like how it was on SGM, although of course I understand if it wouldn't be, lol).

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
mac 10 is a little weak, maybe give it more firerate or damage?

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
id prefer damage cause it shoots bullets fast enough, but the bullets themselves don't have enough punch in them

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
people are going to hate me for saying this, but deagle should not be 1-hit to the head. my main reason is that it is a secondary, so it doesn't make sense for it to do so much. a secondary reason is that the snipers exist for a reason. make the headshot damage high enough so that if you get a hs it still hits like a truck

Elvis

TheHoundDogs
Legacy
Shotgun
  • Increased pellet damage from 11 to 14
  • Slightly tightened cone
Do you mind adding these changes to the main post? Its easier to understand what all is being changed/has already been changed.

• Agree
Reactions: veL

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Famas
  • Changed hipfire to be full auto at 570 RPM
  • Changed ADS to be burst fire at 1000 RPM with 0.35 second burst delay

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Do you mind adding these changes to the main post? Its easier to understand what all is being changed/has already been changed.
I'll probably keep a list of weapon stats, that'd probably be more meaningful than a bunch of updates that may or may not supersede each other.

Mr. Disco

Legacy
Yall are acting like the HUGE's recoil is that bad. I can actually use the huge because it has such a large mag size. Try the aug's recoil, especially in scope mode. It's worse than the huge, I would recommend fixing the AUG or just remove it because as it stands it is absolutely unable to be used.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Yall are acting like the HUGE's recoil is that bad. I can actually use the huge because it has such a large mag size. Try the aug's recoil, especially in scope mode. It's worse than the huge, I would recommend fixing the AUG or just remove it because as it stands it is absolutely unable to be used.
We're not prioritizing the spec DM weapons right now, but when we get to them, they'll mirror their in-round counterparts

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
people are going to hate me for saying this, but deagle should not be 1-hit to the head. my main reason is that it is a secondary, so it doesn't make sense for it to do so much. a secondary reason is that the snipers exist for a reason. make the headshot damage high enough so that if you get a hs it still hits like a truck
remember the differences of the 9mm caliber and the deagle caliber. Also deagle is secondary but it does the same damage as a sniper. Although for u maybe broken but that's it.

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
remember the differences of the 9mm caliber and the deagle caliber. Also deagle is secondary but it does the same damage as a sniper. Although for u maybe broken but that's it.
it also shoots way faster, and it takes the secondary slot. the only thing it doesn't have is a scope.
and also, the sg550 exists.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
it also shoots way faster, and it takes the secondary slot. the only thing it doesn't have is a scope.
and also, the sg550 exists.
the sg if you didn't know at the beginning was broken. Doing 90 at the body , that was but now it's 60 to 80. Although of whatever I said before I am also agreed with that, the deagle shouldn't have that rate of fire, it should have a really slow rate of fire, such as 267 or 245 RPM.

Orion

He is Exalted
Legacy
I've been saying this for years and no one listens to me. The HUGE doesn't need to be buffed and it never needed to be buffed. You do it, and what happens is what we're seeing in-game right now. Overpowered and you can just run and gun with it. Any tweak to make it stronger absolutely breaks it. It's supposed to be the TTT meme gun, maps such as MC Dolls have spots with tens of them. Even the game summary makes fun of it when you get loads of kills.

Changing the mag size isn't a proper nerf as well, if you're thinking about doing that. You wanna change the HUGE? Fine, there's nothing I can do about it in that case. But for the love of God, don't overdo it. Test the weapon properly before you put it on the server.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
sg550 - lower body damage to like 40, so its not 2 body hit kill

galil - decrease base headshot damage to 50hp and raise the recoil a bit and maybe decrease the firerate slightly

shotgun - either have the bullet spread be wider or increase the damage, its pretty weak and unreliable, feel like a halfway point between sgm shotgun and winchester, just use the SGM stats for shotgun

AK - increase the firerate pls, this is cursed

• Confusing
Reactions: veL

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
Make silenced pistol a 1hit headshot weapon again
A silenced pistol of 9mm must not do 100 or more damage at the head, I would understand just for short distances but not for long or medium distances. If you reapply the headshot to the silenced pistol, just for short distances but not for medium to long distances because if not, it would be broken.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
sg550 - lower body damage to like 40, so its not 2 body hit kill

galil - decrease base headshot damage to 50hp and raise the recoil a bit and maybe decrease the firerate slightly

shotgun - either have the bullet spread be wider or increase the damage, its pretty weak and unreliable, feel like a halfway point between sgm shotgun and winchester, just use the SGM stats for shotgun

AK - increase the firerate pls, this is cursed
I am agreed with the sg damage, I have been using it for 5 rounds and for be an semiautomatic sniper is good to be based as real life but at the game it would be great to have a lower damage.
Galil should be better than ak because is an improve of this one but as I said It would be amazing to replace the ak 47 for the ak 112. The galil stats that Danstorm said as well with the shotgun and the ak 47, I am agreed with this opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.