Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Post any weapon feedback you have here! Please be descriptive with your feedback - don't just say a weapon is too good/bad, tell us what could be improved.

Bad Example:
"the huge is bad"

Good Example:
"The huge has too much recoil and spread"

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
revert the damage increase on the shotgun and in return give it more firerate, this will allow it to be easier to follow up on your first shot
m4, ak47, and huge need recoil decreases, especially for the huge.
famas would be cool if the burst was actually effective at its job, maybe give it more damage but give it more spread when not in burst so a well placed burst can do some real damage
pistol could use more bodyshot damage.
dualies are too inaccurate
mac-10 is still useless.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
revert the damage increase on the shotgun and in return give it more firerate, this will allow it to be easier to follow up on your first shot
m4, ak47, and huge need recoil decreases, especially for the huge.
famas would be cool if the burst was actually effective at its job, maybe give it more damage but give it more spread when not in burst so a well placed burst can do some real damage
pistol could use more bodyshot damage.
dualies are too inaccurate
mac-10 is still useless.
All of these suggestions suck. HUGE has a big recoil because the DPS is insane. M4 has a big recoil because the headshot damage + fire rate. AK's recoil is not that bad. FAMAS is already cool because of the burst, not all weapons need to be spray & pray. Dualies are inaccurate because their firerate is pretty fast and if they were more accurate the other secondaries would be useless. Okay you do have a point with the MAC10 but it's not bad, it's only bad if you compare it to the other guns.

IDK about the pistol because I don't use it but I know it has a fast firerate if you click really fast sooo....

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
All of these suggestions suck. HUGE has a big recoil because the DPS is insane. M4 has a big recoil because the headshot damage + fire rate. AK's recoil is not that bad. FAMAS is already cool because of the burst, not all weapons need to be spray & pray. Dualies are inaccurate because their firerate is pretty fast and if they were more accurate the other secondaries would be useless. Okay you do have a point with the MAC10 but it's not bad, it's only bad if you compare it to the other guns.

IDK about the pistol because I don't use it but I know it has a fast firerate if you click really fast sooo....
the huge is bad at distance, it's only high dps if you are close enough that your shots actually hit. changing the recoil is just making it easier to keep on target, especially if you run a low sensitivity.

I'm not asking for recoil to be removed for the AK and m4, but it could be a little lower.

famas burst is unique but incredibly situational, giving it spread/recoil when not using burst but increasing damage would make the burst a more viable option.

I haven't even seen anyone else but me even try and use the dualies cause the other pistols are just better options (and it's not selectable in loadout which is wierd). reducing the spread a bit will help it be more in line with the other pistols.

Azimuth

Legacy
Shouldn't the dual elites fire as quickly as the current pistol and the pistol be slower but more accurate? I honestly thought that the vanilla pistol was fine.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy

For once I am agreed with yellow. The guns as ak has somethings good but they are balanced with another things, @Antiant, the things that you're saying suck a lot (my opinion) why?
Because your opinion is to buff all the guns and nerf the nerfed guns, that's useless. Also the ak is good as it is right now, the huge it's really good but as I am called the God of the Huge for me is more difficult than before to control the huge, if the ak has a lot of recoil for you (that it doesn't), I don't know what's the Huge. Although your opinions, you're right with Famas: More recoil, same damage and precision and more rate of fire.

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
For once I am agreed with yellow. The guns as ak has somethings good but they are balanced with another things, @Antiant, the things that you're saying suck a lot (my opinion) why?
Because your opinion is to buff all the guns and nerf the nerfed guns, that's useless. Also the ak is good as it is right now, the huge it's really good but as I am called the God of the Huge for me is more difficult than before to control the huge, if the ak has a lot of recoil for you (that it doesn't), I don't know what's the Huge. Although your opinions, you're right with Famas: More recoil, same damage and precision and more rate of fire.
i haven't suggested a nerf to anything, the only things that could be interpretred as that are the shotgun and the famas but for the shotgun it's supposed to make it better at getting 2 shot kills and the famas is more of a way to get its burst to be actually used.

recoil is different than to cs, you pull down in both but in ttt it keeps going up while in csgo it hits a ceiling and then you control left-right recoil (in general). I end up using the famas or galil because of this, since I don't have to pull down nearly as hard as the m4 and AK. the only other thing I could suggest is to rework the recoil system but I have a feeling that nobody really wants that.

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
i haven't suggested a nerf to anything, the only things that could be interpretred as that are the shotgun and the famas but for the shotgun it's supposed to make it better at getting 2 shot kills and the famas is more of a way to get its burst to be actually used.

recoil is different than to cs, you pull down in both but in ttt it keeps going up while in csgo it hits a ceiling and then you control left-right recoil (in general). I end up using the famas or galil because of this, since I don't have to pull down nearly as hard as the m4 and AK. the only other thing I could suggest is to rework the recoil system but I have a feeling that nobody really wants that.
Sorry that I offend you or anyone but Conter Strike Go or Conter Strike Source aren't games based how are the guns, they may try but some guns aren't that good as they look like. For example, the ak 47 is not that good, it is used now days because is cheap and have a good reliability but nothing more or the AWP isn't that good, it's used for some special units but for recon missions, the good snipers are the barret, bolt-action rifles, etc... But for snipe as it's called ingame, it's not that good. Don't make confusions.

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Anyone mentioned how insanely useless AUG is?
Probably even worse than SGM one. It just has a big recoil, slow firerate and it is inaccurate as hell.

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
Sorry that I offend you or anyone but Conter Strike Go or Conter Strike Source aren't games based how are the guns, they may try but some guns aren't that good as they look like. For example, the ak 47 is not that good, it is used now days because is cheap and have a good reliability but nothing more or the AWP isn't that good, it's used for some special units but for recon missions, the good snipers are the barret, bolt-action rifles, etc... But for snipe as it's called ingame, it's not that good. Don't make confusions.
we aren't trying to achieve realism here, we're trying to make every gun viable, regardless of its real life performance

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Anyone mentioned how insanely useless AUG is?
Probably even worse than SGM one. It just has a big recoil, slow firerate and it is inaccurate as hell.
Pretty sure plogi said they're focussing on the weapons that spawn and not on the deathmatch weapons yet. But yeah buff the AUG on every aspect of the gun

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
we aren't trying to achieve realism here, we're trying to make every gun viable, regardless of its real life performance
I am saying that ak 47 doesn't need to have as op as it was before. I am saying that If that gun is realistic, it would be good and balanced with the other guns. Don't say that ak is useless because If you say that, you simply haven't used it too much or don't know how to use it; no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.