Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Post any weapon feedback you have here! Please be descriptive with your feedback - don't just say a weapon is too good/bad, tell us what could be improved.

Bad Example:
"the huge is bad"

Good Example:
"The huge has too much recoil and spread"

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
The Glock offered a lot of damage with the fire rate. If you ever want to keep the fire rate then I would make the damage weaker.
Also, the end-round music is still not playing while I'm on Linux please fix this thx.

Last edited:

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
It would be nice if the weapons are realistic as the ak 47 is not that good and the shotgun should not do 70 damage some times and another 5 damage from 1 meter away. If you want I can help with it.

littlememe

Small Talk
VIP
Legacy
Huge has too much recoil and the Ak's firerate is too slow imo

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Not sure if this is the right thread for this but, can the knife please one-hit, or at least add the perk to vanilla?

Pacifist

the real deal
Legacy
all the weapons are good except the HUGE, MAC 10, and Glock. All of them need some kind of damage buff or adjustment so that they are on par with the legendary shotgun, rifle, and m16.

also, my peepee hurt

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Why is galil so nerfed
On a person with no armor the stats are
Headshot: 32
Body: 12
Other: 7
Ak body shot is 25
Please use the stats for galil that sgm had, it was pretty good, maybe a little too op, but this really made galil pretty weak.
I see the firerate is increased, but I feel like sgm stats were the best fitting for this mid range weapon.
Armored person
Headshot: 23
Body: 8
Other: 5

Last edited:

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
HUGE recoil is way too big
Take it down to sgm standard and it will be fine

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
M4A1 is something I really like, I feel like a lot of regular users will use this as their main weapon, but maybe add the little zoom in when you right click?
+1

Last edited:

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
SG 550 is also fine (the big recoil makes it pretty hard to control and faster fire rate makes it balanced) and other regular weapons seems balanced
Mac10 is something that can be buffed, it feels a bit different from the sgm one
Reduce the recoil on it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.