Answered VIP purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I have manually given you the supporter rank, which is what you paid for ($10). Let me know via DM if this was purchased in error.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
@Pierogi or @Temar would have to be the ones to check this, just to clarify did you buy VIP or VIP+ (VIP+ is the monthly rank while VIP is the permanent rank)

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey Bob, do you see the purchase on your Paypal account/credit card statement? I don't see it on our side of things, so I'm thinking that your purchase was not completed.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Looking into this. PayPal received you're payment and says that it sent a request to our website to apply your rank yet I see no trace of that. I'll lyk when I resolve this and get your rank applied. I've never seen this before and there are no errors as to why our website didn't process your request (or if we even actually received it in the first place and PayPal API is lying to us)

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I have manually given you the supporter rank, which is what you paid for ($10). Let me know via DM if this was purchased in error.

Solution

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Just purchased VIP for a month the other day. Just making sure it went through so I can receive the perks
Sorry about the delay I have been so sick the past week. Pierogi has given you your rank but I still haven't found out (or rather haven't had the time or energy this past week) why our server didn't capture PayPal's request to our server (or if we even received it in the first place). I won't reply to this thread anymore since this is a Q&A thread and not a bug report but I'll try to figure out what happened to prevent it from happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.