Approved voice changer (autotune)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dime

i got banned when i didn't know that voice changer was a rule witch you couldn't do and i did it anyways.

im sorry.

Nemizaaa

VIP
You were warned multiple times, first by me, then by Pierogi, then round gagged, then warned one last time and then banned. You had plenty of warnings, but you continued. Thats all that really needs to be said is that you heard us say why u were getting warned, stopped and apologized halfway through, then continued it again.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I did a nemm. Sorry for the delay. I spoke with nemm in DM's and it seems that they were just joining when this incident occured. They were told by another staff member that you had gotten 2 warnings (I assume this to be gag + rgag) and that your next micspam would be a ban.

As for the lack of evidence, nemm shared their struggles and the reason why they were not recording at the time. I have given them a couple of options as fixes, so this shouldnt be happening again in the future. Because of the lack of evidence, I will be voiding your ban.

A reminder; voice changers are not allowed on our servers. They are treated as micspam.

Im sorry, again, about the severe delay in the handling of this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.