Supporter
Your IGN
Biggie Smalls (VOLUTED)​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:166594992​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
i got banned for disturbing content and i dont rlly understand what i did for me to even get banned because if its the sound board ive been doing it for a while and ive would have gotten gagged but no warning my spray has been up for a while not a warning once so i dont understand why i got banned​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
You were banned by @Desert
Please wait for him to respond

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
@Desert has seen this

I have seen the clip of what sound you played right before map change. It shouldn't be too confusing why you got banned for a clip that talks about minors in the way that it did.

The clip wont be posted here for obvious reasons, but cmon man, you obviously know better.

VolutedShark371

Supporter
@Desert has seen this

I have seen the clip of what sound you played right before map change. It shouldn't be too confusing why you got banned for a clip that talks about minors in the way that it did.

The clip wont be posted here for obvious reasons, but cmon man, you obviously know better.
I mean yeah i was in the wrong but i didnt even get warned i should get a gag or a dm saying “plz dont play that sound” or sum

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
as a fellow retard that has been banned for similar content no you dont get a gag or a warn for shit involving minors bro, have some self respect and own up

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
this is the dumbest appeal i’ve ever seen (and i dealt with fillmore and sticky bandit) i had to boot your ass off the server like three weeks ago for saying sus shit and you went and pulled this stunt i’m not even going to give you the dignity of proper capitalization or punctuation STOP BEING A COOMER

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
this is the dumbest appeal i’ve ever seen (and i dealt with fillmore and sticky bandit) i had to boot your ass off the server like three weeks ago for saying sus shit and you went and pulled this stunt i’m not even going to give you the dignity of proper capitalization or punctuation STOP BEING A COOMER
posted this from the toilet by the way

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Your IGN
Biggie Smalls (VOLUTED)​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:166594992​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
i got banned for disturbing content and i dont rlly understand what i did for me to even get banned because if its the sound board ive been doing it for a while and ive would have gotten gagged but no warning my spray has been up for a while not a warning once so i dont understand why i got banned​

I'm gonna post as your lawyer here, and give some advice using my previous experience as staff.

Pierogi would be a lot more accepting of your appeal if 1) you stop being a fucking coomer, ffs., But 2) and more importantly. Please upload a recording of you ripping the loudest, and juiciest fart directly in to your microphone to go along with your apology. he probably won't unban you, but it'd be really funny

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
Hello Voluted, let's talk about why you were banned.

At the very very end of ttt_rivercliff, just as the map was about to change to the next, you played an audio clip through your mic of disturbing content. This content made reference to minors and is simply unacceptable. I'm not sure why you thought this was acceptable and only warranted a gag, when we have a transparent and separate protocol/rules for disturbing content.
nd1wSqs.png

I will not be posting the evidence itself to the thread since it is disturbing content. It has been presented to two lead admins and another admin for verification.

This is a very clear cut case, what you said was disgusting (even if it's "just a soundboard clip or .mp3", you are responsible for what comes out of your mic) and you have to stop being so edgy. No one likes how you try to provoke reactions out of people by being controversial. I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
Thread
: Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.