Legacy
Your IGN
waffle​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:458400023​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I got a toxicity ban a few days ago so I dmed TheMuffinMan to ask why I was banned and he sent me evidence to why I was banned. I will be sending all the evidence he sent me in this appeal. if there is any other evidence that isn't in here don't send it as that would mean you only gave me some of the reasons then hid the rest from me without telling me until I appealed. I will comment on each piece of evidence (To look at the imgur files copy paste in browser)​
Prior to this I had 0 idea that resaying your report was toxic The reason 25 buttholes shot Mystaldi was propkill (I assumed since Mystaldi was propkilling) in the first place but I thought saying a inno shot him would be enough. This wasn't intended report loopholing just a mistake because I didn't know you couldn't do that.​
It took me a while to remember this one but I remembered that the detective shot AT HIM didn't do any damage though. I still considered this enough to kill because it looked like the detective just missed him (even though questin was standing still) and gave up. I just had to say more in my report response.​
I rdmed j3k by kosing because the whole server was just messing around and seeing him ban someone I thought it would be funny to kos him as a joke and my report response was completely satire and just for laughs (He did not laugh or appreciate it though as you can see) Looking at the video though it doesn't even look like you were killed for my kos and just a random inno throwing combobs odd enough I still did kos you though at the end of the day. I will admit I intended for this to just be a joke but looking at it now it was p toxic.​
Eh I'm gonna be honest I don't know what I was thinking in this one. I instinctively killed j3k and after realizing that it was rdm I sorta jokingly said "I don't care if its admin commands" to brush it off I still took the slay I will say this is the second piece of actually toxic evidence and the first was the kos on j3k.​
This where it just gets stupid though​
These are all the way back in june when modded started up for the first time it is august right now and I find it unbelievable you guys would use stuff this old I was micspamming on island with BARTHOLOMEW and stopped after the gag so I don't rlly consider this toxic. and on clue I was using my soundboard binds to listen to music but I used my mic for a quick second to call out ppl who I had a big hunch about. wasn't even more than 2 seconds. So I don't think this micspam clip is toxic either.​
The only two clips I actually consider toxic are the two streamable clips of me rdming j3k and two clips is really insufficient evidence.​
I think my ban should be shortened to a few days but since I already have served a piece of my ban I would say just get rid of the ban entirely without voiding it.​
I do want to apologize though for the misunderstandings in the report and the rdms on j3k. While the reports were just misunderstandings and not toxic I still feel bad about it. And the rdms on j3k were the only two toxic clips so I really wanna apologize to him for that. Imo everyone makes mistakes ingame and while I chose to kos j3k in the ttt orange clip, the pool one and all the reports were just mistakes. Even though I willingly micspammed on island I stopped after I got warned with a gag. Don't forget to mention the micspam clips are back in june while its august. Which is really old evidence so it seems like you gravedigged that because you didn't have enough evidence for my ban.​

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy

MiGGo

VIP
Legacy
These fucking bitches banning for joke KOSes and joke kills when half of the staff team RDMs eachother constantly causing RDM chains not to mention when the map changes to dust or pool and the prop rdm goes relentless with no repercussions to anyone doing it. Double standard ass having bitches give me my warning

The Muffinman

I got cake on dat muffin
VIP
Legacy
Hello, So I am at work this weekend and would not be able to reply until Wednesday. If I have time to get to it sooner I will.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Hello, So I am at work this weekend and would not be able to reply until Wednesday. If I have time to get to it sooner I will.
You could have someone else do it on Wednesday my ban will almost be over

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I'm going to ask that @RyanHighman handles this appeal unless Muffin can get to it sooner - one week into a ban isn't an ideal time for an appeal to be finished if all the evidence has been communicated and all that's left is a decision.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I didn't bother reading logs but if you look at second img for questin report the det did dmg him I just didn't bother reading it

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
After going through all the evidence and conferring with @Pierogi, I'm reducing this to a 5 day targeting ban. I did not consider the micspam evidence due to the passage of time, and do not believe that it should have been included as evidence unless it was to prove history of a present problem. Seeing as your ban was issued on the 17th, I will consider it time served and you will be unbanned.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord -RyanHighman#0420

Appeal: Accepted
Ban: Reduced

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Despite the constant negative press covfefe

Status