Legacy
Your IGN
waffle, Problem?​
Your SteamID
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I was playing today on a different account named Problem? that I family share with my main account. I was using my mic and stuff (not tryna be secretive or anything) and I got karma banned. If I remembered right none of my kills were rdm and weren't toxic. I assumed it wasn't a big deal so I just swapped on waffle. I was then banned for ban evasion. I forget how long the ban is but I'm still trying to appeal. I didn't realize how serious it was. Sorry.​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hey waffle, you were banned by @Weet for Ban Evasion
Next time if you get banned do not hop on the server with an alt account - even for a karma ban

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Okay so I was the person who banned you. You got karma banned on one account and instead of waiting the hour to join back, you immediately joined with another account without even asking a staff member if you could.

Considering it was just a karma ban I felt that it didn't warrant the severe punishment that ban evasion usually has, so i asked Pierogi and he suggested that I ban both accounts for 1 day. As even though it wasn't severe it was still clear cut ban evasion. So I did.

The ban is valid and it's only a day ban so i do not see why I should accept this appeal

APPEAL: DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.